 Marketplace / Shopping / 11605
Re: Target sale time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 02:34:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hi all,

I was in Target this morning and it's time for summer sales!  I saw 50% off on
some of the second round of Spiderman (movie 1) sets, the World City hover boat,
some of the skateboard sets, those horrid technic hockey monstrosities,
Bionicle, etc.

Frustratingly I'll be traveling this weekend, so I won't be able to go back for
the 75% off prices until Tuesday, and I really doubt anything will be left by
then.  :(

Last year these sales didn't seem to hit all Targets at the same time, so ymmv.

Bruce

My target is running 33% clearance and toys are reduced on Thursdays.  Selection
was about the same as others mentioned in the thread, spiderman (movie 1),
hoverboat, hocky junk, few small harry potter and then several space themed sets
including several shuttles.

give me some feedback on the sets I should be eyeing if they indeed do go to 50%
off on Thursday.

Matt

PS are the hoverboat bumpers like the old technic boat?  if not are they Jr.ized
parts?