 Marketplace / Shopping / 11604
Re: Online shipping to Canada?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:32:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Raymond Flournoy wrote:
Hi all,

  Is there any major toy retailer online that ships to Canada?  Or is there a
Canadian site that I (in the States) can order from?  Amazon Canada doesn't
carry toys, and it seem like every other site I've checked either doesn't ship
to Canada, doesn't have a Canadian site, or their Canadian site is informational
only.

  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

--Raymond Flournoy  ()"o)
flournoy@post.harvard.edu      "Because, of course, a man with an
ray@sehda.com                   obsession is a man who has very little
                                sales-resistance."      -- C. S. Lewis

A yes the question of shipping to Canada. I have had this come up numerious
times. Check these out
http://www.chinookandhobbywest.com/
http://www.legendsactionfigures.com/

Larry