 Marketplace / Shopping / 11594
11593  |  11595
Subject:
Target sale time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 20:19:02 GMT

Hi all,

I was in Target this morning and it's time for summer sales!  I saw 50% off on
some of the second round of Spiderman (movie 1) sets, the World City hover boat,
some of the skateboard sets, those horrid technic hockey monstrosities,
Bionicle, etc.

Frustratingly I'll be traveling this weekend, so I won't be able to go back for
the 75% off prices until Tuesday, and I really doubt anything will be left by
then.  :(

Last year these sales didn't seem to hit all Targets at the same time, so ymmv.

Bruce