 Marketplace / Shopping / 11596
Re: Letter Tiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 15:05:56 GMT

Matt,

That’s my gallery.

Several days ago, Aaron posted that they had these new tiles at Legoland. If you’d like some, go to legolandca.com and get the contact phone number and talk to “retail”. I think I was the first person to order these as it took them over a week to figure out what I was talking about. :) I dealt with “Bodiel” so he should know exactly what these are. The tile sets are $1.95 and the policeman name tags are $4.95. I think these tiles are great. I only wish they included numbers. I also wish they hadn’t included two of every letter. Who needs two Q’s and two Z’s? Give me some more E’s, S’s, T’s, etc. They should’ve had more of a Scrabble assortment. :)

Corey