 Marketplace / Theory / 2641
Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:46:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
   This isn’t really so much a solid proposal as it is food for thought. What do people think?

I think it’s a great idea. This feature could be combined with the Bricklink wishlist. One problem I have with the wishlist is having several LEGO projects going simultaneously. My wishlist contains certain pieces that I want right now and other pieces that I want for future projects. Rather than lumping them all together, it would be useful to have “sub”-wishlists or at least assign a priority to the purchase list. This would make tacking “extra” (the less important) pieces onto the main order much easier. In other words, the proposed program could have sub-wishlists that could be included (with a priority value) or excluded during the minimization calculation.