 Marketplace / Theory / 2643
Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 07:07:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, David Laswell wrote:

I think Shaun's list of desired functionality is way too much to ask for....

A good place to start is with an application already written:  BrikTrak
http://www.briktrak.com/

It is an awesome piece of software!  As a BL seller, I use it almost daily.

I have not ever used it to create wanted lists, but it does have that
functionality.  On a fast computer with a fast internet connection, it should be
a breeze to use; on a slow computer with a slow connection it works rather
clunky but the results may be worth the waiting....

__Kevin Salm__
ABP Lego Sales
www.abpbricks.com