 Marketplace / Theory / 2644
2643  |  2645
Subject:
I need some help with BrikTrak
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:08:42 GMT

Hello, I’ve been trying to resolve a problem I’ve been having with BrikTrak, but so far have not been able to figure it out on my own and have not been able to find anyone else who could help me.

I would like to use BrikTrak (build .228) to part out some copies of 4047 ultimate wheels. No inventory for this set exists on Bricklink, so Peeron is the only option to pull the inventory from. However, attempting to retrieve the inventory returns 0 pieces, but does not return any error message (such as you get when trying to retrieve an inventory which does not exist). I can retrieve the inventories for sets such as 4048 Mech Lab without any problems.

I make sure to get the updated data files each time I run BrikTrak, but I’m not sure if there is anything else on my end that I could/should be doing to get this to work properly. I have tried to contact Richard Morton regarding this matter, but have been unable to do so.

Could another user of BrikTrak try to reproduce this problem? I’d like to know if the problem is on my end, or somewhere else. Any other information or suggestions that you could provide would also be very welcome.

I apologize if this is not the correct group for this message. Please set follow-ups to the correct place, if needed.

Thank you.

-Joel