 Marketplace / Shopping / 11571
Re: LEGO Store In Tysons Corner, VA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:20:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   A friend of mine told me there is going to be a LEGO Store at Tysons Corner.

According to the mall’s website, it will be opening in August 2004.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Let’s hope this is a real store like the one at Potomac Mills, and not a temporary store opening in advance of the Christmas season. It makes sense based on the size of the Washington DC market that LEGO would place more stores in the area and to make up for the void of specialty retailers that carried LEGO products but are no longer in business.