 Marketplace / Shopping / 11609
11608  |  11610
Subject:
Possible New Lego Store in New York
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:42:42 GMT

I was walking through the Smithhaven Mall in Suffolk County, NY and one of the
stores was boarded up and it said coming soon - Lego.  The word Lego was in a
regular font, not the usual lego logo.  Can anyone confirm or deny that this
would be a company owned store and if so, would it have pick-a-brick?  This mall
is 5 minutes from my house and work.  I can see blowing alot of time and money
in this store if it is indeed an official Lego store.

Glen