 Marketplace / Shopping / 11612
Re: Possible New Lego Store in New York
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:53:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh wrote:

"Glen Tannenbaum" <gtannenb@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote in message
I was walking through the Smithhaven Mall in Suffolk County, NY

(snip)

Here is one way to get an approximate answer.

Visit this site:  http://www.resourcehire.com/clients/lego/publicjobs/

Select your state of interest and see if any retail jobs appear.  In your
case, there is a hit for retail jobs in Long Island, NY.  Not knowing my NY
geography that well I can't say if it is in your area or not.

Suffolk County is on Long Island (as is Nassau, Queens and Kings) so, I'm going
to go with yes.