 Marketplace / Shopping / 11542
11541  |  11543
Subject:
Legoland Tent Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 16:39:46 GMT

Hey everybody,

I was at Legoland yesterday. It was the first day of their summer tent sale. I
can't remember all of what was available, but here are the highlights! All of
the items are deeply discounted, and those who are annual pass members, get an
addition 20% off the clearance price!

All of the NASA/Discovery space sets. I got the large Space Shuttle for 23.00

Orient Expediton: Scorpion palace, The hot air ballon, and the elephant caravan.
The Scorpion Palace sold for 23.00

More Harry Potter: Knockturn Alley (8.00), Quality Quidditch Supplies (4.00),
Dobbys Release (2.80), as well as Aragog (sp?) in the dark forest....

StarWars! Jabbas Palace (11.00!!!), Jabbas Message (2.80), Jabbas Prize (2.80),
and the T-16 Sky hopper

But probably most interesting for most of you.... All the My Own Train set are
on sale! The Blue Engine (8.00) and Tender (4.30), the Passenger Car (10.00),
Tanker Car (10.00), Caboose (10.00), the one with the logs (10.00) As well at
the (I think) the rereleased Metroliner for 72.00

They even have bulk brick on sale! The Large plastic bag can be filled (as long
as it can be closed) for 20.00 (the sign says regular price 25.00, but when it
sells by weight, I think that it would be much higher). They have a pretty basic
assortment of bricks, but they have TONS of orange brick and slope, Bionicle
masks in orange on trans lime green, and a bunch of other bicks in tan, green,
yellow and black.

As for the rest, there was some Duplo, Clickits, Bionicle, as well as clothing
and misc. souveniers. Yawn.

I heard one of the employees mention that the sale will be going on until the
fourth of July, but with these prices, the good stuff won't last long, so get
down if you get the chance! Man, I'm starting to sound like a used car
commercial!

I will probably be going down again later in the week, so if anybody has any
questions or wants me to check on something, let me know!!

Bill