 Marketplace / Shopping / 11620
11619  |  11621
Subject:
WalMart Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:42:59 GMT

My WalMart *just* put a few of their Lego Sets on sale, presumably to make room
fo rhte 2004 sets, which have yet to arrive.  There were a variety of sets, and
I'm guessing the sets on sale will differ from WalMart to WalMart.  I picked up
a  mini-fig scale snowspeeder and an extra Robot Designer set.  Might want to
check you local WalMart soon to see if they have anything on sale.

Richard Bryan.