 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1627
Re: UPDATE: Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 12:35:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:

Stuff I took out included a Fabuland garage

You passed on it in DC.  What changed?

I had thought about taking out the crummy parts to add to a potential future
junk box, but I decided not to (there isn't too much junk). The box has a
pretty good mix of parts.

Oh good.  I was frightened by the tone of your note earlier talking about the
suckiness of the box.  For the record, taking out anything that could
reasonably be called junk would have been OK with me.

Chris