 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1553
Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 19:00:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tamyra Teed writes:

and what just do you think would be the odds of that brick still being there?

Oh, I figured it would go.  I just want some of what you put in.

BTW do you know who put the brick in? not that I need to know, I'm just
curious :)

It was me.  I grabbed my third Mindstorms set for $99 at TRU recently and
decided that would be a fair trade into the box for the stuff (including the
four cool large wheels from Dave) that I took out.

Chris