 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1497
Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Well, I guess we'll see what happens.  If anyone objects to the order above,
let me know and I have a week or so to adjust.  Also, if you all would email • me
your addresses, I'll compile a list and include it in the box.

Hey. THAT is a nifty idea. Circumvents the "I dont want my address publicly
posted" while also solving or at least reducing the frequency of "I don't have
so and so's address can anyone help?"

Um, is there any Jambalaya  (or other) traffic that needs to go to the UK? I
am leaving for there in about 8 days and could post stuff from there once I
get there... send me email, I only read this group sporadically these days

++Lar