 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1648
Re: UPDATE: Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:45:33 GMT

This is kind of confusing here.  I admit that I don't sell parts and might
not have the best idea of what parts are worth but I took very little out,
so I think my trades were fair.  If I remember correctly I took out I think
3 adventures torsos, 3 adventurers hats, 2 CS logo slopes, a white ninja
set, and a few red snakes. What I remember I put in was 2 Blacktron 2 figs,
a few worn yelloow CS figs and some various stuff that eludes me right now.
I know there was more worthwhile stuff, but I can't remember..

I was kinda dissapointed about the grungy parts to-- like the realy badly
worn figs and the ones with the stickers in really bad condition, but those
were there when I got it. I was going to replace the baggies but we were
out, sorry about that. I did not smell the smokieness, but that may be due
to allergies. But no one in my household smokes, so this is just weird.

I could have sworn I posted that I had the box, but I guess I didn't. I'll
for sure remember next time. Tamy had a hard time getting me the box, she
said it came back to her from the post office because the address was wrong
or something. I got it on the second try fine though.

--Kyle
LUGNETer 791
http://hvl.cjb.net