 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1347
Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 04:17:37 GMT

Here goes:

Erik Olson
New York, New York (get me out of here!)
Takes: Romans and Town (Urban Edifice)
Puts: Generous amounts from every theme?

Specifically...
Takes: red chain mail, mail tiles, 1x6 half-sloped beams, windows, 1x2 half-
round, black cowboy hats, 1x4 arches
Puts: drabs, Adventurers, minifigs (Forestmen, Crusaders, Pirates?), extreme
slopes, hair, windows, possibly some 80s parts (but not my garage door!)

(by drabs I mean: dk.gray, tan, green, brown, gray. Bricks slopes and plates,
not dumb weird elements like SW cannons. I'd sure like to be on a drab box.)

I have way too much Lego and I'd like to see Jambalaya succeed.