 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1554
Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 01:49:34 GMT

including the four cool large wheels from Dave...

Chris

Heh, Heh! I knew the 956's wheels wouldn't be in there very long. Good move,
Chris! I'll admit it...I didn't want to give them up, but adding in $75 or so to
a Jambalaya box seemed crazy, so away they went. Besides, my quest to get 8 of
them failed, so I altered the quest to a much easier part to find...and already
have 8 of those now. MOC should be finished soon (time permitting).

Hmm...this makes me wonder what I'll have to give up the next time I see the
Weeks box...DOH!!!