 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1622
UPDATE: Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 01:51:39 GMT

The Weeks box has been passed on to Shiri.

I switched out the box with one which didn't smell like a chimney. I also sort
of organized some of the parts (though my contribution is in a separate bag).

If you want to be surprised by the box, don't read on...

Stuff I took out included a Fabuland garage, an old minifig, a motorcycle front
wheel, some printed bricks, and a few doo-dads which I added to my most recent
space ship creation (including some minifig parts). I contributed a bunch of
stuff from Knights Kingdom and some small polybag sets (I think they came from
an Advent calendar - The Construction Site was giving them away with
purchases).

I had thought about taking out the crummy parts to add to a potential future
junk box, but I decided not to (there isn't too much junk). The box has a
pretty good mix of parts.

Frank