 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1609
Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:33:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:
I've got the box now, and by some miracle of scheduling, if I can
arrange to meet Shiri while I'm back home for the holidays, we can
effect an in person hand-off, and then I won't have to venture into the
Post Office during the mad dash for last minute Christmas mailing.

Hmm... well this is the first time I actually saw I'm included, but hey,
awesome! Thanks for cc'ing it to me or I'd miss it entirely. <wipes forehead>

I'm gonna be away between 22-29 of December (1), when are you gonna be
around here? I'd be glad to arrange something, it'd be great to see you
again! If that doesn't work out, I wouldn't mind waiting a bit and give
Sheree a shot at the box.

As for beefing it up, I wouldn't mind that. ;-) Either way, though, I'm sure
I'd be OK - I'm always on the lookout for out-of-the-ordinary pieces,
"majickal" or whatever. Don't feel obliged...

-Shiri

(1) Going to see Chris, yay!