 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1545
Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 05:55:28 GMT

and what just do you think would be the odds of that brick still being there?
BTW do you know who put the brick in? not that I need to know, I'm just
curious :)

Tamy

Christopher Weeks wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tamyra Teed writes:

Does the above sound fair to everyone?? LMK!

Yup.  I should have put you right before me, instead of right after me ;-)

Chris