 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1614
Re: JJB#4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:09:42 GMT

David C. Pyatt wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:
I'll probably do some swapping out of those, starting to collect
for Junk Box #4 (I have a funny feeling Junk Box #3 has died also).

I thought I had posted earlier that my son basically wiped out JB#3... he
went crazy when he hear that they were pieces like I had when I was his
age... I contacted a couple of the next people on the list and they said
that JBs were meant to die out and not to bother with shipping what little
was left along.

Until we have a little better self-control we are going to have to bow out
of the Jambalaya circuit... we are running out of apartment!

Sorry folks!

Perhaps I missed it. Glad your son found stuff of use.

When I collect enough junk for another box, I'll re-start JJB#3 and send
it to the next person on the list. If I clean up the Weeks box some, I
may actually be close to having enough stuff for the new box.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com