 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1358
Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 00:03:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Hi all,

This past weekend, it was at the East Coast Brick Fest and a few people traded
with it.  There's some good stuff.  And I want it to go out again.

I'm going for a 'quick win' with the box.  I'm shipping it to Tom Stangl who
will share it with all the bay area folks who wish to participate and then
he'll take it to the kidvention and hand it off to David Johann who'll share it
with the LUGola people who wish to participate and then it'll be sent back to
me.

If you're in either location, contact one of them and get in on it if you want
to.

At that point I'll start the five per rotations more closely based on the gives
and takes that are listed.  I've started to compile some before and after
relationships so it's not going to be too hard.

Chris