 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1343
Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 00:23:22 GMT

your
name, state or province (or your nation if outside North America), three words
(only) describing what you want, and three words (only) describing what you
might be able to put in.  Those words can be theme (Trains, Wild West, etc.),
type (plates, windows, etc.), colors (black, trans-dk-green, etc.), or
whatever.  For instance, my response would look like this:

Christopher Weeks
New Jersey
Take: transparent, pirate, pink
Add: pirate, train, plates

Paul Sinasohn
S F Bay Area, California
Take: pastel, spoke wheels, girders, fences
Add: technic, minifigs, plates 1/3 height

Tom Stangl & I should be next to each other, along with any other SF area folks

Paul Sinasohn
bearitone@my-deja.com