 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1401
Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:43:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Christopher L. Weeks writes:

I'm going for a 'quick win' with the box.  I'm shipping it to Tom Stangl who
will share it with all the bay area folks who wish to participate and then
he'll take it to the kidvention and hand it off to David Johann who'll share • it
with the LUGola people who wish to participate and then it'll be sent back to
me.

Any news?  Did it get used?

Chris