 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1402
Re: International/Promo Box Round 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 20:22:34 GMT

If you see any of the latest McDonald's promo sets, especially the ones with
the long blue nose piece, could you get them too?

Paul Sinasohn

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Jan-Albert van Ree writes:
Duckie Dave schreef:

The box went in the post yesterday en route to Mookie (Tamy) after a short
stop in the UK and Europe. So far there are only 5 people signed up for this
round, so c'mon, sign up, especially if you are not in the US or Europe.

Remember my suggestion of a weight limit? Well forget it! The original box
weighed in at 750g, but this time it was nearer 1.2kg, and that was after a
little weight reduction to recoup part of my intial investment in starting
the box. At this rate I will have no more right to this box than anyone else
within 3 rounds!

Good Luck/Happy Trading/I'm still hoping for kabaya type sets ;)

OK didn't see my name on the list maintained by Tommy yet, please add me as
well... Going to Germany next week, hope to pick up some Telekom bicycle
sets.