 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1417
Re: International/Promo Box Round 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:29:06 GMT

Stick me in there next to Russell Clark - he works just a few miles from me,
so we can trade at the same time.

Tommy Johnson wrote:

To All:

Sorry for the delay, I believe I've brought the status page for this box
back up to date.  I tried to add the names for Round #2 in the order in
which the requests were posted to l.m.j.  For those who made multiple
requests, I used the date of the earliest one, of course!  :-)

As always, LMK if there is a mistake via e-mail or post here.  THANKS!

Regards,
-Tommy

http://www.fastlane.net/~tommyj/jamabalaya

--