 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1449
Re: International/Promo Box Round 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:30:11 GMT

Tommy Johnson wrote in message <397C55E4.F0FD5985@fastlane.net>...

To All:

Sorry for the delay, I believe I've brought the status page for this box
back up to date.  I tried to add the names for Round #2 in the order in
which the requests were posted to l.m.j.  For those who made multiple
requests, I used the date of the earliest one, of course!  :-)

As always, LMK if there is a mistake via e-mail or post here.  THANKS!

Regards,
-Tommy

http://www.fastlane.net/~tommyj/jamabalaya

Doug Pegram is now finished with the box and has requested my address.
I have asked him to skip myself and Jan Albert for now seing as how recently
the box was this side of the pond, but I would like to see it here for the
next UK Legofest. So... whoever has the box the first week of September,
could they send it to me?

(Duckie) Dave Till