 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1480
Re: International/Promo Box Round 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:46:19 GMT

Russell Clark wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, David Till writes:

My plan was to take the box with me on the 22nd to a UK Legofest, but with
the current fuel problems I dunno if I will be getting there.

If you feel the box can be in my possession before the 22nd, and you think • I
will be able to get petrol, then send it here, otherwise I'm happy for it • to
carry on round the US for a little longer.

It is looking like I may be able to send the box out on Monday the 18th.

Somehow I doubt the box has any chance of crossing the atlantic in under 4
days! It might as well carry on through the US for a bit, unless anyone
feels it needs a change of scenery.

(Duckie) Dave Till