 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1418
Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:30:20 GMT

Tommy Johnson wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Forgive my newbie-ness... but what is this?

It's a box of mildly to greatly abused LEGO parts which I will send
along to the first interested person. That person will look it over, and
trade some parts with it, and then send it to the next person. Tommy -
you might want to put the Jambaya FAQ up on the tracking page, which for
those who haven't found it is at:

   http://www.fastlane.net/~tommyj/jambalaya/

If you go to the Junk Box #3 page, you'll see the rules for this box.

The Jambalaya FAQ is linked on the main Jambalaya Box Status Page

Ah, I see it now. You might want to add a link back to the main status
page from the individual box status pages.

Now here's another interesting idea for the Jambalaya status pages. Have
a way to get a list of all the boxes you're in on, with indication if
you've already had the box, and how many people between where it is and
where you are on the list. Of course this would require a lot of data
entry, or CGI or somesuch.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com