 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1083
Re: Junk Box #3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:01:17 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz wrote:

[snipped all, go read Frank's message]

Would it be a good idea when people sign up for this box, they indicate if they
expect to be a net contributor or consumer?

That might be a good idea, then we can sort of alternate people. Of
course when you actually get the box, you may take more or less than
expected, but a general alternation between contributors and consumers
would increase the variety. If we do this, net consumers should
definitely kick in some for postage since on average their postage will
be less than a net contributor.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com