 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1424
Re: Junk Box #3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:32:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:
Ok, I'll be starting a new Junk Box soon. Unless anyone objects, I suggest
the list for Junk Box #2 after me be appended, except I propose inserting
Mookie first since she said she has some stuff to contribute. If David Pyatt
is still interested in some abused basic bricks and plates, and has some
stuff to contribute to the Junk Box in trade, we should put him up at the
front of the list also.

Hiya,

Please add me to this list for Junk Box #3.

cheers!
Joel K
http://minispy.tripod.com