 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1616
Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:02:31 GMT

Gad!  I was supposed to update it a thousand years ago too.  Well, maybe not a
thousand, it just seems like it.  Uh...When I get it back, after Shiri, I'm
likely to alter the list forward of me to include people who emailed but didn't
respond to the LUGNET posting.  I left them off this list by mistake.

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tom Stangl writes:
Hey, don't forget the rest of the list!

The last list posted by Chris was:

Tamyra Teed      anything interesting       RockR, SW, WW
Kyle Keppler     Space, SW, trans           RockR, SW, Castle
Frank Filz       Castle, Train, Pirate      Space, Castle, Pirate
Shiri Dori       Castle, landscaping, grey  SW, Town, Space
Chris Weeks      RR drills, 1x3s            bushes, whatever needed
Russell Clark    Trains, WW, bushes         Technic, Castle, Space
Ran Talbott      Technic, Town(ish) figs    Castle, Aqua*, Adven.
Dave Johann      RR, Space, dk. grey        Pirate, windows, Castle
Erik Olson       Romans and urban edifice   lots of misc.
Tom Stangl       pink, Train, garage doors  SW, Adven, Dark Forest
Paul Sinasohn    pastel, spkwheel, girder+  Technic, minifigs, plates
Chris Weeks      Whatever                   Who Knows?

Chris