 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1617
Re: Technic Box 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 17:25:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Erik Olson writes:
But of course Paul has absolutely no interest in u-joints!

Good Guess, Erik...I probably have a dozen or so lying around in various boxes,
not including those in actual Technic sets. But I'm interested in looking at the
1/2 of a u-joint...

I see from USPS tracking it got to Paul ok on Dec 15.

Yes, it arrived Friday night, but I had performances all weekend at the Dickens
Fair, and when I got to work on Monday I found that the entire training group
(all two of us) had been laid off over the weekend. That has caused some
upheaval in my life, as you might imagine..

I hope to go through the box next week.

-Erik

Paul Sinasohn, looking for a job in SF or the East Bay as a curriculum developer
LUGNET #115