 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1618
Re: Technic Box 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 04:38:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Erik Olson writes:
But of course Paul has absolutely no interest in u-joints!

Good Guess, Erik...I probably have a dozen or so lying around in various boxes,
not including those in actual Technic sets. But I'm interested in looking at
the 1/2 of a u-joint...

Hey, if you step on them just right, you get a release of u-particles.

I see from USPS tracking it got to Paul ok on Dec 15.

Yes, it arrived Friday night, but I had performances all weekend at the Dickens
Fair, and when I got to work on Monday I found that the entire training group
(all two of us) had been laid off over the weekend. That has caused some
upheaval in my life, as you might imagine..

Well that sucks.

Paul Sinasohn, looking for a job in SF or the East Bay as a curriculum developer

Good luck too!