 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1537
Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:10:39 GMT

Yes I took the Brick :) couldn't resist, One brick closer to MIBO now! (anyone want
to toss some turntables in the next box!!)

What I put in so far is a half gallon bag of parts, I noticed there weren't many
parts like your last box so I started a bag with just random parts.
I was going to put them in as whole sets like the rest of the box though decided
that sometimes people only want certain parts and it makes it harder to take a
whole set for a couple of parts. (besides the fact that the box would have been
huge for shipping with them as sets)

So I put in (opened) 6256, 6029, 1806, 5902, 6791, 1713, 6816, 6236, 6125, 6038,
6032, 6008 off the top of my head and then I went through my collection for a bunch
of other parts and put those in. (I tried to go for variety)  I also put in as
sets, 1269 and 1271, a couple of McD's sets, a Freestyle set. The rest of the parts
are a mix from Starwars, Adventurers and Castle.

I want to get more into the box yet, so I'll print the list and send it along when
I send to Kyle

Does the above sound fair to everyone?? LMK!

Tamy

Christopher Weeks wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tamyra Teed writes:
Got it today! WOO WOO!!! Nice box Chris! always a pleasure to get my grubby
little paws into your box :)

Glad to hear it got to you safely.

It's already going to need a bigger box for me to send  it to

That doesn't surprise me given the degree to which it was packed tightly.

Kyle, who's address I already have!
It was rough trying to decide what to put in for the one thing I took out,
though I believe it was a good trade :)

You only took one thing, but you think it was a great box?  Hmmm...did you take
the fabuland garage or the RCX?  Aren't you going to tell us what you put in?

Thanks Chris!!!!!

You're welcome Tammy.

If you still have it, could please print the order of people who're getting it
and include it in the box?  I wrote that I was going to do it, and then found
that I hadn't.  If you've already sent it on, Kyle, could you do so please?

I also just noticed that Tommy updated the list, so thanks Tommy.

Chris