 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1607
Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:57:29 GMT

What I forgot to mention last night was that a couple things
dissapointed me about the box:

1. Somewhere in the past few folks it went through a smokers house, and
will have a new box when I send it along (hmm, Shiri, will this be a
problem for you? I can possibly switch out all the bags and give the
parts a bath, though it will be tight to do so before Friday).

2. I'm not sure if they started in the box, or have been added as it
went along but there are a bunch of minifigs and parts in pretty sad
shape. I'll probably do some swapping out of those, starting to collect
for Junk Box #4 (I have a funny feeling Junk Box #3 has died also).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com