 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1348
Re: Ducks International Box.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 04:40:31 GMT

I have the Ducks box, Russell will be stopping by Fri night, then I'll send it on.

Russell Clark wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Russell, put that stuff in your car and come over to the Fremont Library on
Saturday and talk to Tom Stangl. He'll have it then.

Paul Sinasohn

Ummm, I have been saying for the past two weeks or so that I won't be making it
to the meeting because I have a class that day.

Russel

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/