 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1387
Re: Ducks International Box.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:53:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Jan-Albert van Ree writes:
Jan-Albert van Ree schreef:

Duckie Dave schreef:

Scratch that. Send it back to me first. It has been 3 months now, and there
is no harm in it starting with/near Tamy next round.  Hopefully it should be
possible to send it round a second time a bit quicker than the first round,
even if we do pick up a few more participants?
I suppose the same people are still interested?

Always :-) Box will be shipped tomorrow.

According to Duckie it arrived...
And please sign me up for the next round as well :-)

I'd like to it again on the second round as well.

Russell