 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1379
Re: Ducks International Box.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:11:23 GMT

Jan-Albert van Ree wrote in message <395663EE.5E413026@3dgamers.com>...
Duckie Dave schreef:

I would prefer it if everyone mentioned, even in general terms how they
altered the box, just so I can guage a pattern of who has/wants what. Of
course, not everyone wants to know exactly what is going to arrive, so I • can
understand if people keep their trades secret. Just don't expect me to • use
any psychic skills to arrange who gets the box when.

OK I got the box saturday (I was out for the weekend :-) Who's next, Tamy?
If the next person could send me his/her address please, I might be able to
get it out tomorrow (speeding up the circulation a bit, we don't want
Duckie to wait too long now ;-)

If he/she is interested, I can add a 1999 and 2000 Dutch catalog, and a
Football (2000 series) flyer at no extra cost.

***Spoiler snipped***

All things considered, I think it is Tamy next, then a return to me - Unless
there is anyone else out there I might have overlooked?

(Duckie) Dave Till