 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1158
Re: Ducks International Box.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 22:13:20 GMT

Duckie Dave wrote in message ...
I currently have some 30+ MISB shell mini sets from 1998, and I am quite
sure there are people elsewhere with plenty of spare promo's/ mini sets.

If there is enough interest I propose to start a small promo box.

Doesn't look like a great deal of interest ;( with only 6 people having
contributed to this thread. I guess Larry's idea of crossing borders each
time may be the only way to go as both the UK and Netherlands have only a
single representative each.

If this gets off the ground, I would like the box to return to the UK every
3 months, though it may pass through as many other continents as it likes

within that time.

3 months, 6 stops? Easy. Maybe I should just set it off with a very short
list of stops, and hope it gains enough popularity for another round?

Taking Frank Filz's idea, why doesnt everyone post a short list of what they
would like to find, and what they would likely contribute in general terms.

I can contribute 1998 shell mini's - but I'm not saying how many, or which
ones. Might be complete sets, might be 20 copies of the microtechnic bike!
I'm hoping for Kabaya sets (or other versions of the same), recent McD
promo's, especially those in non standard colours, red/white hooded ninja,
roboforce figs/helmets, and a green majisto hat - though I doubt the
minifigs are easilly available in polybag sized sets.

Lets hear how you would like to see the box, and I might be able to arrange
a suitable order of recipients.

Duckie Dave Till