 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1129
Re: Ducks International Box.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 02:03:25 GMT

Sounds interesting...

The problem I see is that everyone in the US has the same access to the
same promo stuff, what I would want to put in would be McD sets too! So
who would want to be 3rd person in the US to receive the box? All the
good non us stuff would be gone... maybe it should cross a border each
and every time it moves?

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!