 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1170
Re: Ducks International Box.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:36:20 GMT

Its time for me to stop procastinating, and get this show on the road - even
if I'm still not sure how to work it! If nobody objects, then I will send
the box out to Frank in a week or so, or as soon as I get his address. The
box can then continue in the following proposed order;

Frank Filz         - Has Kabaya, McPromo                 US
?    LarryP ?      - Has McPromo                         US
Jan-Albert van Ree - Has various, including Shell        Netherlands
?    Doug ?        - Unknown, Wanting Paradisia ?        US ?
Paul Sinasohn      - Unknown                             US
?    TomStangl ?   - Has various, not wanting Shell      US
Duckie Dave        - Has Shell and others, Wants Kabaya  United Kingdom

Rules:-

Keep paper items to a minimum. Occasional single sheet items/sticker sheets
acceptable. No catalogues unless requested.

Shipping/Postage should be by airmail - we dont want 3 months between stops!

Try to keep the weight down, and quality up. International airmail isn't
cheap, and a kilo of chewed 2x4's would cost more than its own worth to ship
abroad - a kilo of MISB Kabaya/McD/Shell promo's would be much better.

You MUST update to the group. A general "got the box, took out McD #4,5,6
and replaced with 1807's and 2885's. Will send to JoeX on receipt of
address." should be fine. Not only will this help tracking, but could also
help towards creating a dynamic list where the order of recipients is
altered to match the contents of the box.

Duckie Dave wrote in message ...
I currently have some 30+ MISB shell mini sets from 1998, and I am quite
sure there are people elsewhere with plenty of spare promo's/ mini sets.

If there is enough interest I propose to start a small promo box. The idea
would be for the box to regularly change countries.

Possible contributions;-

   1998 and 1999 Shell minis,
   possibly 1998 world cup promo's
   Shooting cannons
   1999-2000 McDonalds polybags,
   Roboforce signature pieces,
   (I'd like) Green majisto's hats,
   Maidens hats (any colour)
   Red/White ninja's,
   Kabaya promo's
   etc.

Try to keep your contributions of interest to the next recipients.

What I am striving for is rarity over quantity.

If this gets off the ground, I would like the box to return to the UK every
3 months.

Any problems/suggestions, post em before its too late!

(Duckie) Dave Till