 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1354
Re: Ducks International Box.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:20:32 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <39470CBF.9EF254FB@vfaq.com>...
I have the Ducks box, Russell will be stopping by Fri night, then I'll send
it on.

I believe this box has now seen MOST of the US participants, thus I suggest
it bounces over to Jan_Albert Van Ree in the Netherlands next - Unless there
is somebody else I missed? -LarryP?

(Duckie) Dave Till

Russell Clark wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Russell, put that stuff in your car and come over to the Fremont Library • on
Saturday and talk to Tom Stangl. He'll have it then.

Paul Sinasohn

Ummm, I have been saying for the past two weeks or so that I won't be • making it
to the meeting because I have a class that day.

Russel

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/