 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1498
Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:41:33 GMT

Please sign me up for round #2. I don't know what happened, but somehow I was
eliminated from round one's list. I'm not listed on the tracking page, so that
might explain how I was left out.

Anyway...Rick Kujawa and I are fairly close together, so if you wish to kill two
birds with one stone just ship it this way and we'll ship it back together.