 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1530
Re: Space Box #2 list update, questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:44:06 GMT

Tommy, do you have a preference as to what to call this, for
recordkeeping purposes? Would calling it Space Box #1 Round 2 be
easiest, since we could just append this list to the last one like you
did with other boxes?

Let's start calling it "Space Box, Round 2".  It's the only Space Box,
now on it's second round.  If there's ever another Space Box circulating
at the same time, we'll start using "Space Box #1" again for your box.

Makes good sense to me.

p.s. Sorry I'm so behind on the updates.  I really loved the box and I'm

No problem; thanks for the heads up!

     Adam