 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1529
Re: Space Box #2 list update, questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Adam Yulish writes:
Nitpicky question for Tommy Johnson: I've been calling this "Space Box #2"
and "Round 2" alternately. I saw that these are being >considered two
different things in the Jambalaya box status page for other boxes. Tommy, do
you have a preference as to what to call this, for recordkeeping purposes?
Would calling it Space Box #1 Round 2 be easiest, since we could just append
this list to the last one like you did with other boxes?

    Adam

    bwappo@ee.net

Adam,

Let's start calling it "Space Box, Round 2".  It's the only Space Box, now on
it's second round.  If there's ever another Space Box circulating at the same
time, we'll start using "Space Box #1" again for your box.

Regards,
-Tommy

p.s. Sorry I'm so behind on the updates.  I really loved the box and I'm
     happy to see how successful it's been in round 1!