 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1528
Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 02:59:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Adam Yulish writes:

<snipped receiving the box>

I did notice a fair bit of relatively common bricks (no basic bricks
though - I'm talking things like 1x1 brick w/side stud which are
available in large numbers of sets). The box isn't overlarge, but folks
may want to pay attention to the content and don't allow the box to get
too heavy with common parts.

That was my doing; I wasn't sure if those could be put to use or not.
Everyone, should I only make the space box with specialized space pieces in
the future?

I think it's ok, my main point is to make sure that the boxes don't get too
much volume of fairly common stuff, there's no sense paying postage to mail
parts about which sell in AucZilla for 5 cents each or something, but a small
amount is probably even good (just because I have a quart sized resealable bag
full of those 1x1 bricks w/side stud doesn't mean someone else doesn't need
them).

Like I said, the box has good variety, and good parts. I could have taken 2-3
times as many parts out, but I want to leave some good stuff for the rest of
the folks. Of course I'm intending to put some good stuff in also.

Frank