 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1507
1506  |  1508
Subject:
Space Box #2 list update, questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 19:16:04 GMT

Here's the list so far for Round 2 (in no order as of yet):

Mark & Milissa Millerre
Roger Rothaar
Kyle Keppler
Rick Kujawa
Dave Johann
Jon Palmer
D M Garcia
Frank Filz
Pat Bunn

Hey Rick, Dave, and Jon, could you Email me again with the Cities/States that
you live in? I don't have these from the last time around anymore. Thanks!

Nitpicky question for Tommy Johnson and everyone: I've been calling this "Space
Box #2" and "Round 2" alternately. I saw that these are being considered two
different things in the Jambalaya box status page for other boxes. Tommy, do
you have a preference as to what to call this, for recordkeeping purposes?
Would calling it Space Box #1 Round 2 be easiest, since we could just append
this list to the last one like you did with other boxes?

     Adam

     bwappo@ee.net