 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1508
Re: Technic Box #2 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 03:33:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Erik Olson writes:
This is a general question: when the next recipient of a box doesn't respond • to
emails, should one move on to the next person on the list?

In this case I'm trying to contact Daniel Delcollo about Technic Box #2 (Chris
Weeks has it right now, before me) but he seems to have dropped off Lugnet 8
months ago. Paul Sinasohn is after him.

-Erik

Eric,
When you get the box ready to send, go ahead and send it to Paul.  Just make
sure he knows its coming.  If Daniel surfaces, we can always send it to him
later.  Thanks to all for the updates.  This box has taught us (at least me) a
few things about jambalaya.

Rob